Silverdale : 360-337-0116

Port Orchard : 360-876-0706

Click here to edit title

Taking care of your insurance needs, inside and outside the home!

Business Insurance

If you own a business, whether it's from your home or off site, you need protection.  Your homeowner's insurance does not automatically extend coverage to commercial operations, no matter the size.  Even franchise businesses like Avon, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc. require extra insurance.

The most common, and the base of your needs, is General Liability insurance.  This is frequently referred to as "trip-and-fall" insurance, since it protects you from third party claims and most of them derive from customers who have fallen either at your business place or even over supplies that you brought to their location and became injured.  Other claims you can be protected against include property damage you caused in the course of your work and being accused of slander, for example.

We also have policies to protect your business-owned building, contents (office furniture, supplies, stock, etc.), and professional liability.

Contact us today to provide details about your business and our commercial agent will get to work on your quotes!