2016 Customer Referral Program Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER RANDOM PRIZE DRAWINGS. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
2. REFERRAL WHICH RESULTS IN A FIRST-TIME POLICY PURCHASE EARNS A REWARD IF NO OTHER REWARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED IN THE SAME NEWSLETTER YEAR.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Customer Referral Program (herein referred to as "Program") is open to current, active policy holders of Olympic Northwest Insurance, Inc. at 1480 NW Sid Uhinck Dr #100, Silverdale WA 98383 and 2427 Bethel Road SE, Port Orchard WA 98366. Employees of the Sponsor, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and agents, and foregoing employees' household members are NOT eligible to win.
4. TIMING: Program begins 06/01/2012 and no end date has been determined.
5. NEWSLETTER YEAR: A newsletter year is the 12 month period for one year of referrals from December 1st through November 31st. The 2016 newsletter year is December 1, 2015 through November 31, 2016.
6. NEWSLETTER CYCLE: A newsletter cycle is the set of months for which the newsletter is issued. In 2016 the newsletter cycles are:
December 1, 2015 through March 31, 2016
April 1, 2016 through July 31, 2016
August 1, 2016 through November 31, 2016
7. HOW TO ENTER: There is no limit to the number of entries allowed per person. You are automatically entered into the newsletter cycle drawing each time a new, non-existing policy holder calls, e-mails, faxes, comes in to the office, or otherwise makes a request for an insurance quote and states that you suggested they do so. The new applicant must provide your first and last name as the referring customer at the time they first contact us requesting a quote. Entries will be in the form of your first and last name handwritten by an agent or employee of Olympic Northwest Insurance on a piece of scrap paper approximately 1/2" to 3/4" wide by 2" long, which may include text on the back. The entry will then be placed in a locked ballot box for the drawing at the end of the applicable newsletter cycle.
The location of the $25.00 gift card awarded to an active policyholder who has accumulated 5 or more referral entries for one newsletter year, and has not yet otherwise won a prize, will be determined at the time the prize is won.
The location of the $25.00 gift card awarded to an active policyholder whose name was drawn at the end of a newsletter cycle, and has not yet otherwise won a prize, will be determined at the time the prize is won.
The reward afforded to active policy holders who have referred new customers when the new customer buys their first policy from us will be one $5.00 Wal*Mart gift card. Total prize value: $5.00.
Olympic Northwest Insurance will mail prizes to the mailing address on file for the winners, unless the winner opts to pick it up in person.
No cash substitution may be made, except by Sponsor in the event that a prize (or portion thereof) cannot be awarded for any reason, in which case Sponsor will at their sole discretion award a prize (or portion thereof) of equal or greater value.
9. RANDOM DRAWINGS: 2016 newsletter cycle random drawings will take place on these dates:
December - March cycle will be drawn on Friday, April 1, 2016
April - July cycle will be drawn on Monday, August 1, 2016
August - November cycle will be drawn on Thursday, December 1, 2016
If the name drawn has already been awarded a prize during the 2016 newsletter year, they are ineligible to win the drawing prize and a new name will be drawn.
There will be a separate drawing in the Silverdale office and Port Orchard Office.